TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Lay low, just between you and me

Default Lay low, just between you and me

Got any toilet paper?

Default Re: Lay low, just between you and me

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Got any toilet paper?
    never mind, May 12th NOT at Walmart BUT!, GLORY found it at Food World across from campus.

3. Default Re: Lay low, just between you and me

Find any rubbing alcohol? You probably can find bigfoot easier! I few weeks ago I was at the Walmart marketplace and saw a few bottles. The sign said limit one bottle per customer. Another lady put 6 bottles in her cart. I politely mentioned to her about the sign. She doesn't say anything. Later on I'm going down the laundry products aisle to get a bottle of bleach and she is also on the aisle. She nastily says to me AHOLE, are you following around to see what's in my buggy! That riled me up and I responded, NO CRAZY *****, I just need some bleach! I warned you about the bottle limit on the alcohol because when you check out, they will only sell you 1 bottle. The crazy woman followed my down to the registers trying to shame me about calling her a crazy *****. Another man gets in my face asking me did you call her a *****. I told him, the first thing you need to do is back up 6 feet and mind your own business, she's mentally disturbed. I ignored her, quickly made my purchase and left before I went to jail!

Got any toilet paper?
    Things I never thought I would read on GSUFANS for $200 Alex..

Quote Originally Posted by BullEagle View Post
    Things I never thought I would read on GSUFANS for $200 Alex..
    lol, I don’t know but Garns is about fed up with this virus stuff. Going shopping this afternoon to the Mall then TJ-Max. Garns is such a risk taker and I won’t get near anyone or breath on anyone(don’t want to live the rest of my life thinking I killed anyone).

lol, I don’t know but Garns is about fed up with this virus stuff. Going shopping this afternoon to the Mall then TJ-Max. Garns is such a risk taker and I won’t get near anyone or breath on anyone(don’t want to live the rest of my life thinking I killed anyone).

IS RUE21 even open???
    Once poked Chad Lunsford in the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUEYES View Post
    IS RUE21 even open???
    no Rue was locked up. Found it interesting, Penny’s who are crying poverty were closed. Shoe store was open, Beil’s was open, Hibberts and the other sneaker store open. The candle/hand body cream store wasn’t open but who cares how you smell in a deadly pandemic!?

Quote Originally Posted by Geecheeriverambler View Post
    Will they have any of those masks in the "metro" style?
    Masks?, what masks?

Quote Originally Posted by Geecheeriverambler View Post
    So you are not coming to get my corn cobs then?
    At this time no but after the spike, 2nd wave, 3rd wave happens get back to me. But I also have one heck of a stash of pine cones(what real men use when country facing serous pandemic driven toilet paper shortage)

Yesterday the wife was the most upbeat she has been in two months(other than Sunday, when she had 7 birdie putts), shopping at the mall, she found a Michael Korrs dress for 12.00, two beautiful blazers for 30.00 a peace. Wife, while not as blunt as Garns, refuses to buy into the “new” normal. She detests that saying as much as I do.