TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: What percent right now would you give to a 2020 college football season?

Default Re: What percent right now would you give to a 2020 college football season?

Quote Originally Posted by jbeagle View Post
    USG FALL 2020 RETURN TO CAMPUS PLANNING
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ij6...aVWszWeVH/view
    Thank you.
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

Default Re: What percent right now would you give to a 2020 college football season?

Quote Originally Posted by jbeagle View Post
    USG FALL 2020 RETURN TO CAMPUS PLANNING
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ij6...aVWszWeVH/view
    +1, I wasn’t going to go through all the work to dig/post it.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    +1, I wasn’t going to go through all the work to dig/post it.
    Mostly, I'm trying to figure out why I didn't receive this information. We received a longish video update from our university president yesterday, but this isn't the same thing. I'm trying to see whether it's buried in an email somewhere.
    Thanks, Rastabot!

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Mostly, I'm trying to figure out why I didn't receive this information. We received a longish video update from our university president yesterday, but this isn't the same thing. I'm trying to see whether it's buried in an email somewhere.
    Those emails are for important people (i.e. administrators) not peons.

*sarcasm*
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Those emails are for important people (i.e. administrators) not peons.

*sarcasm*
    Apparently. Lately, this stuff has been appearing in the newspaper before we hear anything.

For instance, yesterday was the first time we’ve received any official communication about the furloughs, and it was just one quick comment in the video from our president.
    Thanks, Rastabot!

Pete, don't know if you have already seen this since you referenced finding out stuff in the paper, but this article includes a fairly detailed list of planned cuts at each institution; may be the same as what JHBeagle posted above as well.
    https://www.ajc.com/news/local-educa...557VBaHxg3iiI/

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Apparently. Lately, this stuff has been appearing in the newspaper before we hear anything.

For instance, yesterday was the first time we’ve received any official communication about the furloughs, and it was just one quick comment in the video from our president.
    A good bit of the public releases do seem to be released to the internal GS audience a day or at least several hours before. We have known about the furlough specifics for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by The Demoralizer View Post
    A good bit of the public releases do seem to be released to the internal GS audience a day or at least several hours before. We have known about the furlough specifics for a while.
    I believe pete4256 still works at a different USG school ... that may be part of the difference ...
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by The Demoralizer View Post
    You know the specifics of the furloughs? I mean, beyond the basic tier system?
    Thanks, Rastabot!

A lot will be determined by the schools we play and if they are in hot spots or not. GSU will probably not play a team that has a high concertation of the virus at home or away.

Both teams would have be tested before the game. As far as fan participation in the stands I don't have any idea.
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed
    The T-Option is the powerful ground game ever devised & the FLEX is the best way to run it.
    If I want your opinion & don't like it I'll tell you what it should be.