TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Might hurt more to be a dog fan today

Default Re: Might hurt more to be a dog fan today

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    The way this season is going, we may finish in the bottom 10.
    Let's hope your prognostications are premature. A CCU win could be a game changer.

2. Default Re: Might hurt more to be a dog fan today

If you say so Clarke

"Hopefully, our boy Luke woke up about ten mins ago with a crushing PBR headache, circus monkeys forming a marching band in his forehead, and puke stains all over his fancy red attire."
    Right next to his boyfriend, with the ghosts of Waylon Jennings and Hank Williams laughing at them.

When you typed PBR, did you mean to type Zima instead? He was probably watching the ten millionth Friends marathon, and forgot all about the game, when miley cypress texted him a plank photo of her (coincidentally nude) with the score on in the background next to a trailer swift poster.

To paraphrase: Hey puke bryan in a uga cap, couldn't hit country with a baseball bat . . . Shooter Jennings.

Don't get me started on fake country - I'd much rather hang out in a room full of energy drink swiggin', video game playin', spiderman and guardians of the galaxy worshippin' cosplay millenials talking 'bout which superpower is the best than listen to that broneck krap!

And don't come back and tell me what kind of music Cole Swindell does or doesn't play - I don't care, all I know is he supports his school. So does Elizabeth Cook, listen to her almost every day on Outlaw Country xm60, where they still play Real, Authentic, Actual Country Music.
    Fire Sam Baker! The rest will take care of itself.

WTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Just a reminder that liquor sales are still legal on Sundee in some places. I smell Fireball on that one....and if that ain't country, I'll kiss your ***.

6. Default Re: Might hurt more to be a dog fan today

It hurts being a GSU fan with App making the top 25.
    "I believe political correctness is one of the most dangerous movements facing America." Erk Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Rad View Post
    They have a way better team and a way better record than us (just so that is out of the way) but two dreams died in that flukey game yesterday. Three if you include the kicker's.

First, UGA is now very unlikely to make the final four, although they could if they win out...a tall order. (Sort of like us becoming bowl eligible maybe...)

Second, Fromm is very unlikely to get the Heisman Trophy now, after a very poor performance.

Both of these were realistic dreams at the beginning of the season.

Meanwhile, us... A wise poster said: let us not forget the schedule. It is probably a more dominant factor than any speculative ones. The schedule can make you look like a genius or a dunce. Fritz, during his first year, had the weakest schedule in the entire FBS, and that plus inheriting a great offensive line made him look really good.

This year's schedule set us up for failure. That plus an erratic offensive line and several other flukey factors IMHO has left us in bad shape, needing a dramatic comeback from a dismal start if we want to become bowl eligible.

Either way it might not hurt as much as having realistic top-level dreams dashed all of a sudden.
    good teams win no matter what the schedule, if this season bombs we will look back at one game, the Minnesota game. We should have beat them, under 4 minutes no timeouts and they go 90 yards for the win, a loss that IMO, really messed with the guys and may have taken their hearts out. A win that day would have been huge, a major confidence boost. That loss I'm afraid took a lot out of them and on some level maybe even the coaches. It was a game WE HAD!

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    good teams win no matter what the schedule, if this season bombs we will look back at one game, the Minnesota game. We should have beat them, under 4 minutes no timeouts and they go 90 yards for the win, a loss that IMO, really messed with the guys and may have taken their hearts out. A win that day would have been huge, a major confidence boost. That loss I'm afraid took a lot out of them and on some level maybe even the coaches. It was a game WE HAD!
    So screw Georgia, we got our own problems.

"We lost, but it's a good day cuz thUGA lost" is a Tech fan mentality.
    Last edited by BillyBob; 14th October 2019 at 10:06 AM.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

10. Default Re: Might hurt more to be a dog fan today

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesFlyFBS View Post
    Let's hope your prognostications are premature. A CCU win could be a game changer.
    I would LOVE to see us score some offensive TDs against someone (anyone.)

I hope this is our week. We REALLY need it.