TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Sun Belt Week 7 Thread

Default Re: Sun Belt Week 7 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Walt3412 View Post
    Yeah y'all might want to pump the brakes on the App going undefeated thing. SC isn't bad.
    I would tap the brakes on them running the table even without that game. They've had WTF losses every seasons like UMass, ULM, and us last year.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I would tap the brakes on them running the table even without that game. They've had WTF losses every seasons like UMass, ULM, and us last year.
    If S.C. is still playing with their third string qb, App State may well handle SC.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    If S.C. is still playing with their third string qb, App State may well handle SC.
    They're gonna struggle with that defense.

Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    They will beat them with their first, second, or third string QB.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

5. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 7 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Not Roger Inman View Post
    In case anyone missed the Bottom 10 this week:

9. South Alabama Redundancies (1-5)

"Speaking of Double Goozles, did you see the double-overtime finish of South Alabama vs. Georgia Southern in the annual Battle For Best Unnecessary Location Inclusion In Name? The first OT session ended with missed field goals by each team. Then the game ended when South Not North Alabama fumbled on the first play of the second OT and set up a winning kick for Georgia Southern Not State. Back in college, I once slipped and fell down a wet flight of stairs at a bar, crashing into the legs of a waitress, who dropped a cheeseburger on my face and said I could keep it. That's how they feel in Statesboro, Georgia, right now."

Hahaha!

Anyone who is making any excuses at this point feels exactly like that!

I canít tell if coastal is trash or if GagSt is good, but State is starting to gash coastal in the 2nd quarter. Up 17-6

7. Default Re: Sun Belt Week 7 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    I canít tell if coastal is trash or if GagSt is good, but State is starting to gash coastal in the 2nd quarter. Up 17-6
    Itís painful to watch. I cannot image anybody without SBC ties is watching this game. CCUís offense looks really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    I can’t tell if coastal is trash or if GagSt is good, but State is starting to gash coastal in the 2nd quarter. Up 17-6
    Is TK one of the announcers for this game?
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Gag has a really good QB. Not Sun Belt, but Kennesaw offense looks good too. Miss the days of rushing for 400 yards and scoring 40+ points per game.
    "Losing is the most disgusting thing that you can experience...We feel we need to surround ourselves with people who feel that winning is the most important thing in the world. If you feel that way, and I do, and I think our players feel that way, then losing has got to be about the worst thing that can happen to you." Erk Russell

Coastal is really playing off on Gast, and it's helping the run game. When they've actually brought pressure they've actually had some success, but on the last TD drive it was like they were super scared of getting hurt by big plays. It allowed them to get gashed up the middle. Of course next week Coastal will clog the line and we'll struggle to get anything going.

Gast isn't looking like the offensive juggernaut everyone wanted to act like they were last week either. That's the difference when you don't play a defense full of waterboys.

Gast isn't great, but no one appears to really be playing good defense this year either.