TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Athletics Tweets re: GS Sports

Default Re: Athletics Tweets re: GS Sports

Was there much of a crowd at the scrimmage yesterday? Any word on the Caravan? Not a lot of those details like there were last year.

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    Was there much of a crowd at the scrimmage yesterday? Any word on the Caravan? Not a lot of those details like there were last year.
    Crowd was smaller than I expected for the scrimmage, especially since the lot looked slammed. Everyone pretty much sat in the shaded club sections, so you're not likely to see many people in pictures. It was a good crowd, just small.

As for the caravan, I believe I heard 70 tickets sold, but it didn't seem like that many were there. Not sure what caused the decreased attendance there. I liked last year where the caravan was first, then the scrimmage with autographs around sunset (or at least when it was cooler).

What's the feel for the one in Savannah Saturday? Maybe some folks were holding out?
    It's been so hot lately that if they were scrimmaging in my back yard you'd have a hard time getting me to come out for it.

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    What's the feel for the one in Savannah Saturday? Maybe some folks were holding out?
    It's been so hot lately that if they were scrimmaging in my back yard you'd have a hard time getting me to come out for it.
    It's Friday night in Savannah. Not particularly sure how it will go. Mom said last year was small. Problem is you're up against Friday night lights.. you wouldn't think that would be a huge issue, but this is South Georgia we're talking about..

Interested to see if the location change to Memorial Stadium instead of the Armstrong campus makes a difference..