TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Shai is back.

Default Re: Shai is back.

Quote Originally Posted by gsugt1 View Post
    John Kincade on Buck and Kincade is apologizing now for calling out Shai Werts. He also mentioned he didn't see other media members doing this but hoped they would too.
    Said he wanted to make sure he did it in first segment. Say what you want to about Kincade overall,he handled that very well.

Quote Originally Posted by gsugt1 View Post
    John Kincade on Buck and Kincade is apologizing now for calling out Shai Werts. He also mentioned he didn't see other media members doing this but hoped they would too.
    What did he say about Werts?
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

REgardling football Scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    Said he wanted to make sure he did it in first segment. Say what you want to about Kincade overall,he handled that very well.
    I agree 100 %
    Duane Claxton
    Savannah Ga
    Married into Eagle Nation 1994

Quote Originally Posted by 94eagle View Post
    Since it all worked out, I have to admit, that was a funny thread on Yosefscabin.
    Better than the ones on panthertalk. Those kitty kats were as giddy as could be and the saddest part is their paid staff can't even correct the record either. Although, can't blame them they probably see the writing on the wall for 11/30 and were hoping they could face a freshman.

Just some quotes:

"If the cops caught him with coke there is no getting out of criminal charges. GS would be Thug U to lift the suspension and it would be the last head coaching job their guy ever sees"

"Coke flushes out if your system in a day or 2. Players know it and so do coaches. Not much you can do when the cops catch you red handed though.

"
    GS HC is basically calling the cop a liar and is accusing him of planting coke on their QB."

"
    Seen GS fans calling the residue on the hood of the car sketchy, but, in theory, wouldn't that be the most logical place to do it before you drove? Common thinking would be that it would blow off the hood while driving, but that doesn't mean it will. Sounds legit."

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don’t teach a man to fish and feed yourself. He’s a grown man, fishing’s not that hard." - Ron Swanson

5. Default Re: Shai is back.

Quote Originally Posted by StatesboroBluesman View Post
    Better than the ones on panthertalk. Those kitty kats were as giddy as could be and the saddest part is their paid staff can't even correct the record either. Although, can't blame them they probably see the writing on the wall for 11/30 and were hoping they could face a freshman.

Just some quotes:

"If the cops caught him with coke there is no getting out of criminal charges. GS would be Thug U to lift the suspension and it would be the last head coaching job their guy ever sees"

"Coke flushes out if your system in a day or 2. Players know it and so do coaches. Not much you can do when the cops catch you red handed though.

"
    GS HC is basically calling the cop a liar and is accusing him of planting coke on their QB."

"
    Seen GS fans calling the residue on the hood of the car sketchy, but, in theory, wouldn't that be the most logical place to do it before you drove? Common thinking would be that it would blow off the hood while driving, but that doesn't mean it will. Sounds legit."

You'll note that there have been no new comments since day before yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    Yep.
    "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don’t teach a man to fish and feed yourself. He’s a grown man, fishing’s not that hard." - Ron Swanson

EagleDawg

Re: Shai is back.

Originally Posted by BullEagle
    I only meant a home game. Let them feel the power of Paulson. They might even get some Freedom droppings to take back.

LOL

Noooo!!! Let's not give them any more bird poop to "test"! I don't want to see Freedom suspended (again)

Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    I'm guessing both of their fans are just tired of talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by studenteagle View Post
    Ok, just saving face maybe?

Let me know when he walks THIS back:

kdarnell233
    Jul 2013

Re: Werts' attorney tells WJCL that all charges have been dropped

Originally Posted by JHamilton
    I can handle that. The only reason I opened an account was to tweet at that POS.

Haven't listened to him since 2015 when he made this comment to a caller.

Caller: Why don't you guys talk about Southern more? They went 9-3 last year and are 5-1 right now.

Kincade: Let me know when Southern's an Atlanta team.

Caller: Is UGA an Atlanta team?

Kincade: Fine, let me know when Southern is relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown View Post
    EagleDawg

Re: Shai is back.

Originally Posted by BullEagle
    I only meant a home game. Let them feel the power of Paulson. They might even get some Freedom droppings to take back.

LOL

Noooo!!! Let's not give them any more bird poop to "test"! I don't want to see Freedom suspended (again)
    That just depends on how accurately Freedom places it.