TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Warning error

Default Warning error

I see there is a variable error populating when you post in a thread ... I am working on getting it debugged ...
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

Default Re: Warning error

Seems to be connected to html posting, so for the time being I've disabled it in some of the forums. I've found the patch, but will have to wait to make the code changes.
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.” ― Vince Lombardi Jr.

okay, just a couple of lines ... hope to fix it tomorrow ... till then, html formatting probably won't be active ..

Trying to post after debugging one of the files.

test